Friday, 9 October 2026

Raspberry Beret: My 75th Blog of the year 2026

Well, welcome to our readers here in New Zealand, & around the world, I'm Whetu Ngapo & you're tuning in to my KiwiAvenger blog here on blogger, but first that I was rewatching an old Super Rugby game from 2008 during the Super 14 era between the Crusaders & the Blues at the old Lancaster Park in Christchurch in anticipation of the match between the 2 sides at Te Kaha Stadium on May 8th, but I only watched the first half of it & didn't see the rest of the 2nd half thinking that the Crusaders actually won that match themselves.

And secondly I had an eventful day such as gaming first where I played my fave video & computer game of all time along with both Star Wars Battlefront II 2005 & Grand Theft Auto IV of Gran Turismo 7 on the PS5, but with remote play before I had breakfast then after that as I took photos of the doves & the sparrows altogether on my phone that I have yet to share it on Facebook, before I played GTA IV on Xbox 360 via backwards compatibility on my Xbox Series X console before I had my shower, then listened to Brian FM as well as us chatting to Aunty Tan on the phone to say how she is at the moment, until we left home to go to Rutland Arms Inn for our mother's day celebration lunch with Dad's crew where I had pasta for example (The drink I had was Peroni Zero), then a brownie for dessert with a mochaccino, even before we left to go home where I enjoyed playing Formula One 2004 game on the PlayStation 2 (I played as Michael Schumacher (My favourite sporting idol growing up because mainly he is a GOAT (And he is out of the public eye since that concussion that he suffered in a ski crash back in 2013, but his update on his health & wellbeing could be heartbreaking as of 2019, or at least 2022), but I like the late Ayrton Senna as well as my other fave racing car driver who is undoubtedly, or if not, one of the original GOAT's of Formula One (And unfortunately that he tragically passed away in a serious fatal accident in Italy at the Imola circuit near Bologna in the Emilia-Romagna region way back in 1994 for which was a disaster) on the Spanish, European & Japanese Grands Prix respectively where there is a grid configuration in the game as part of its custom race gameplay feature to manually recreate the previous grands prix in that season (And the grid configuration is featured in the GT7 game as part of its custom race option) that I'm enjoying the most (Along with 2006 FIFA World Cup, Rugby League 2, Cricket 07, Rugby 08, V8 Supercars 3 & SWBF 2 2005 as my other faves) along with Rugby 08 & Rugby 2004 games respectively before I watched CNN with the latest news reports circulated around the world, then we had a light dinner where Pops made a stir fry for us, & then back to watching CNN before writing my future blog that I'm going to post.

And thirdly that Iran will intend to attack American assets as part of its strategy during that dreadful American leader's war according to the CNN report that I saw on TV while the Americans are awaiting response to end that invasion when Tehran who warned Washington about its assaults on tankers & then the Israelis who caused the murder of 24 people in Lebanon due to escalation of assaults between the 2 countries, while the US President hasn't yet decided how to respond to some American allies denying use of the military bases for operations in the Iran war, as the United States struck both Iranian-flagged oil tankers on Friday accused of breaching the American blockade, following American & Iranian forces exchanged fire while renewed hostilities have broken out between Iran & the US, with each side claiming the other initiated assaults on military personnel, meanwhile a government official said that current Iranian supreme leader suffered knee & back injuries in the strike that assassinated his dad as the landlocked body of water has taken on new significance, with the country that started its dreadful invasion since 2022 shipping military & commercial goods to boost Tehran's ability, & also that Iran's foreign minister has had accusations about the Americans of opting for a reckless military adventure (And Aunty Tan once told me before that Air Canada flights will be called off in Canada due to the escalation surrounding the Iran war in terms of expensive fuel prices for cars, buses, & planes).

And finally that the hantavirus outbreak (For which is colloquially known as the Andes virus) has circulated on a cruise ship is bound for Spain as its empty & vapid when CDC finally responded to it, but experts say it's too little too late, while Kiwis on cruise with an outbreak have fears that they could be isolated upon return, as the WHO chief prepares for his arrival in Tenerife to oversee evacuation of a hantavirus cruise ship, meanwhile the Brits on virus-hit cruise ship had been asked to quarantine at hospital site for at least 42 days (That's about 6 weeks), compared to 14 days when they once had COVID & that pandemic that they are evoking memories of it (And what is my reaction to the Andes virus? Well, I'm stunned to hear about it that its like that had drawn parallels with that COVID pandemic that we once had from 2020, until 2023 for which is a throwback to it, even though that I'm an outspoken critic about the hantavirus now, but I fear that the Andes virus pandemic could get underway in 3 months time, despite that 79% actually think that its unlikely to happen (And that hantavirus stuff thing could end both that dreadful invasion since 2022 & the Iran wars respectively just like the Spanish flu took the first World War out of commission in 1918 when Germany ran out of men, food, & money, even before that pandemic lasted from February 1918 until April 1920 when the Germans were politically then financially unstable (Compared to Switzerland today that it is being by far, the most politically stable country in the world along with New Zealand, Singapore, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, & Japan, meanwhile Syria is currently the least politically stable country throughout) following 4 years of fighting which resulted in heavy losses, meaning that they can't spare anymore reinforcements), & the Americans? Well, they are expected to be evacuated from Hantavirus cruise ship as global health chief expected to travel to the area for which the epicentres of that virus stricken ship, has been treated like a war zone when the current situation has now been arisen.

So that is my 723rd blog of the year 2026 (MMXXVI) & my 75th of this year, viva Ukraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment