Well, welcome to our readers here in New Zealand, & around the world, I'm Whetu Ngapo & you're tuning in to my KiwiAvenger blog here on blogger, but first on April 19th that rain has poured into Whanganui meaning that there were floods everywhere, left, right & center, when they issued a local state of emergency (A day before it was being lifted for the Whanganui district as people are urged to keep out of floodwaters) due to 8.1 metres of water on the river that meant heavy rain had caused flooding & slips overnight.
And secondly in the cricket as the Black Caps fall to another defeat against Bangladesh who won the 3 match One Day International series with Majmul Hossain Shanto scoring a ton & Mustafizur Rahman picking up a fifer for 43 runs when Shanto posted 105 off 119 deliveries for his 4th ODI century to lift Bangladesh to 265 for 8 after being invited to bat first at Chattogram as Mustafizur who returned from injury after not playing the first 2 matches, then ripped through the New Zealand batting to help bowl out the opposition for 210 in 44.5 overs.
And thirdly that I saw Don Edmonds on ANZAC Day that he came here on his e-bike so he came to our place for lunch with me & Pops where we had chicken nuggets with salad & croutons, & Pops had a great yarn with him before he left as he followed Pops path to the Commercial Hotel pub where he spent time chatting to his friends from the past that he reminisced with, so too is Don, while at home that I was gaming that I played Tekken 4 on the PlayStation 2 that I bought at Cash Converters (I thought that disc was not going to work, until I found out that it works since I have still got a PS2 slim console) for the first time (Well, I never played that game before throughout my entire life, up until that point), & I played as Hwoarang the South Korean Taekwondo expert so I can unlock both his ending & Jin Kazama, then I had afternoon tea & shower, before Pops took me to Burger King (We were originally thought about going to Japanese Takeaway Momiji (For Pops found out that it is dear due to the high prices), but it is closed however due to ANZAC Day) so that I can have a whopper with cheese for dinner for which I literally enjoyed so he dropped me off home so I can play Tekken 4 again, this time as Jin who is the Karate expert who took off Hon-maru after defeating both his dad Kazuya Mishima first, then his grandad Heihachi last during his ending for which is considered to be canon in the lead up before the events of Tekken 5 took place where multiple JACK-4 robots managed to track Heihachi Mishima down for which he originally thought that he was killed from that explosion in which Kazuya escaped.
And lastly that Dad (Who is due to come here at 15A Kells Avenue (Our place AKA Ngapo Estate) on an ANZAC observed holiday (A day after him & Raewyn are due to leave Wellington on April 26th (And they have been there since the 24th of April) on the 27th of April with his Rugby 06 game that he will give it to me, but I found out that Rugby 06 one is better than Rugby 08, even though the latter one was the best rugby game that they ever made on the market) told me on April 19th about him predictably about that dreadful invasion since 2022 could end this year because of Ukraine taking advantage of it against the country who started it that are getting concerned & terrified, so fingers crossed for him wanting to end that shocking never ending conflict that has been grinding, & has always been going, but Dad said that he demanded himself of waiting to end that horrendous war like that, in exchange for a sustainable peace settlement (And at least we are safe here in our country of New Zealand just in case World War III breaks out along with 10 others, including Antarctica, Argentina, Australia, Bhutan, Chile, Fiji, Iceland, South Africa, Switzerland, & Tuvalu as I told Pops before on the 4th of May this year).
So that is my 710th blog of the year 2026 (MMXXVI) & my 62nd of this year, viva Ukraine.
No comments:
Post a Comment